Thursday, August 11, 2011

Michael Buble' Concert!!!!

WOW!!! So I was in love with Michael Buble' before his concert, but now i'm just in even more love with him. His concert was AMAZING!!!!!!! I don't even know where to begin, he was so funny and was cracking jokes like every other minute. He has the best voice I have ever heard...he sounds amazing on his cd's, but in person he just seems to be FAR better! He seriously has a voice sent from the heavens...If he wasn't married I would marry him! haha All in all I had a wonderful evening with wonderful friends who are like family to me!
He is such a talented person and I am SO lucky to have been able to go see him live. Sooooo much thanks to Juli Shogan and Jill Willmore for inviting my sister Sara and I to go! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! .....and MICHAEL TOO!!!!!!!!! haha :D

                                                   
We were SOOOO excited to see him!!!!

 Jill, Emy, and I!

 Sara and Juli!

 Yes...I would marry him...'tis true! haha



Crazy Love for Michael!!! ...we love him...no big deal! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment