Lately I've been trying SO hard to have a positive attitude with everything that's been goin' on with my mom and with having to leave her and head off to school, but it's just so hard sometimes when things just aren't getting better and when stupid and random things come up that just make your life situation worse. I've grown up to never lose Faith and to never give up, but there are times when a person just really needs a break from everything that's going on. I suppose my break is heading off to school and focusing on my education. Going off to college has been so exciting, but within' the past few days it's been hard to think that I have to leave my mom when she's feeling so sick and miserable. I know that my dad and sister and everyone here will take care of her just fine and I know that Heavenly Father is watching over her, but being away from her in her time of need is making me apprehensive.
I guess the reason I titled this blog when life hands you lemons and didn't finish the saying is because I'm having a really hard time making lemonade out of everything that's gone on...I really am trying to keep Faith, but sometimes it's just so hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment