Seeing as I didn't put you in my post about people who have influenced me, this post is dedicated just to you. Are YOU ready for this??? I bet you are just jumping out of your seat with excitement, kicking your heals together like a little leprechaun!!! hahaha However, you are a little too tall to be a leprechaun.
You are the funniest, craziest, nicest, weirdest, dorkiest uncle that ever lived! Let’s start with my facebook, you always know exactly the words to say that make me laugh out loud. Creating the perfect comeback is what you do best. I can just see your perfectly crooked smile every time I lovingly think about you and read your posts. Teasing me relentlessly honestly makes my day. Seriously, I always look forward to the next snarky or hilarious remark.
Some may take your sense of humor a little too seriously, but I love it and dishing it back is equally as fun!
Please, please, please don’t ever change! You have definitely influenced me, especially my teasing side.
Love,
Your favorite niece,
Lizzy
By the way, you KNOW you love BYU-Idaho!!!
Just because your favorite niece goes there! :D
Don't cross your arms over the Idaho you know you love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment