Ok next question, Describe a typical day in your current life.
So this answer is going to be short and sweet seeing as everyday is a bit different for me. Here's my day in a nut shell...
*Wake Up
*Eat breakfast
*Do Yoga/Pilate's
*Take a shower and get ready for the day
*Run errands with my mom
*Eat Lunch
*Watch a little TV
*Read
*Pick Sara up from school or tennis practice
*Get going on dinner
*Eat dinner
*Watch the news
*Do night time yoga
*Get ready for bed
*Go to bed
*Sleep
I have a REALLY exciting life don't I?! haha It really is quite exciting varying from day to day. Some days I work others I don't. It's a crazy life. Like I say at the end of my blog...Welcome to my crazzzzzy life! haha
Ok I'm gonna answer another question, question number 13 is to describe 10 weaknesses I have.
1. Salty Foods. When I'm hungry I can always go for something salty to munch on.
2. My Bed. I really like my bed. It's warm and cozy and realllllly hard to get out of in the morning. haha
3. MATH. I suck at it. I hate it. Math and I have a serious hate relationship!!! haha
4. Pinterest. I love going on there and looking for fun things to do.
5. Sad Movie. When I watch a sad movie. I cry. It's just how it is. I have a tender heart.
Ok and just for kicks I'm going to answer question 14. It says to describe 5 strengths that you have.
1. The Spirit. I would say I am very in tune with the spirit and know how to listen. I'm also able to be in tune with other spirits. Such as when I worked with Robby I was able to have patience with him and understand him and connect with him.
2. Organization. I know how to clean and keep things clean and I like things to stay clean.
3. My dad says I'm good looking. So I guess I've got that goin' for me.
4. An eye for art. I have an eye for taking pictures of things, how things on a wall should be aligned, blogging and being creative with how I set things up on my blog, color schemes in a room, stuff like that.
5. Hard Working. When it comes to a task that's before me I will not rest until it's finished.
No comments:
Post a Comment