Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What animal would I be?

Question 15, If you were an animal what would you be and why?

If I was to be any animal I would be a Giraffe. I think I would be a Giraffe because I'm tall and thin just like a Giraffe and when ever I'm related to any animal it's always a Giraffe. Now I wouldn't just be a Giraffe because they're tall, I would be a Giraffe because they can reach anything food wise up in a tree, they're really cute and cool lookin', they can eat up to 75lbs of food every day which is pretty sweet and they still stay thin which is pretty awesome, their tails are up to 8ft long which is awesome for a girl Giraffe cuz if you ever get mad at your Giraffe husband you could hit him with your tail. haha Not only that but Giraffe's have big hearts and not just in caring for one another, but they really do have big hearts. 2ft. to be exact. haha OH and their only enemy is a Lion, and Giraffe's can kill them cuz they have killer sized hoofs. So yeah sounds like a pretty good life to me. Eat all day, look cute, and have a big heart sounds like a pretty good life to me. haha So yeah that's my reasoning behind it all and if I couldn't be a Giraffe I would be an Eagle, because I think it would be amazing to fly! Hope everyone's enjoying your week!

Look at 'em!!!! Aren't they cute?!


No comments:

Post a Comment