Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Alive and Well!

Goodness gracious it's been a while since I last posted something. Life has been crazy, especially last week, it was death. My lovely teachers decided to slam me with a ton of homework, tests and projects. Then to top that all off, the school decided to close iLearn down all weekend to fix it or something like that, which made my teachers bump all my tests, homework and projects due last friday rather than being due over the weekend. If you ask me it was NOT a nice thing to do. However, despite all the exhaustion, tears, and sweat, I had an amazing weekend filled with: shooting guns, blowing things up, eating junk food, watching harry potter and tangled, sleeping, and playing fugitive. Yes I would say it was the most successful weekend that I have had here in Rexburg in a loooonnnnggg while. All in all life is going pretty well. My roommates and I have tons of fun each and every day there's always something to laugh or smile about. Anyway, here are some pictures from my lovely weekend.

This was my first time ever shooting a gun!
It was a very exciting experience for me!

It was Jayna's first time too!

I shot an AR15!!!! It was really fun!

Cam and Davis lookin' legit.

Pat and Kayla

I'm an FBI agent. No big deal. haha

There have been many fun moments since I've been here at school. I have to say my FHE family is the best FHE family out there. We have so much fun together. Our first activity was paint twister...which lasted for all of 5 mins. and turned into a paint fight.

Sooooo excited!!!!

Before the paint started to fly.

And so it begins...

The aftermath...haha We had fun!

This picture describes us all so well.


After paint twister the ice broke fast and we seriously have the best time as an FHE family. We sit together at devo every Tuesday, we have our own seperate devo every night just to end each day on a good note. We tease each other, fart on each others cars (long story...don't ask), we aim guns at each other with out realizing it (CAMERON!!!), we wrestle each other (Sarah, and Davis)...yes the list goes on and on. All I can say is we love each other and I'm having a blast. Sorry I haven't been super good about keeping the blogging world updated on all the lovely things going on. My life has just been SUPER crazy! Hope all is well with all my lovely family and friends. I just have to say thanks so much to everyone who's been supporting me here while I've been at college. I feel so loved! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment