My roommates are amazing! They are hilarious, sweet, wonderful and just as crazy and silly as I am!! Pretty much the best thing ever! Lets see I am taking 15 credits this semester and it's my first time EVER in 12 years where I haven't had to take a math class. I'm a very happy camper and doing SO much better in school because I'm not stressing out over math all the time. My goal at the moment is to become a school councilor so I'm hoping to major in Psychology with a minor in Communications. I am taking one psych class and two comm. classes to help me decided which route I really want to take. Either way I will major and minor in psych or comm. The other classes I'm taking are your foundations history, science and the second half of book of mormon.
I know all of you are probably wondering how the dating world is going and well is going. hahaha No real official dates yet, I've met e few nice and quite handsome guys and we've talked in class and stuff, but that's pretty much it. Honestly, I think I've decided that I scare guys, I don't know why, but I think I do. I hear about girls getting asked out all the time by guys in their classes and I have yet for that experience to happen. haha Maybe it's because I'm tall and almost their height....yeah I think that's it. haha Here's the funny thing though none of the tall guys really have the guts to ask me out and then there's the guys shorter than I am and guess what...they want to go out on a date! But then there's me who really doesn't like going out with guys shorter than me, it's so awkward and I feel like I'm the one keeping them safe rather than the other way around. hahaha Oh well, so yeah that's my dating life at the moment. Sorry for the rant, but I hope it was somewhat exciting to hear about. Oh I do however have a rather funny story, actually two funny stories.
1st Story: So I was walking back from the book store and some guy behind me says, "Miss, hello miss..." I turned around awkwardly and he says, "Do you know me?" slightly confused I said, "ummm nooooo?! Do you know me?" He then said and I quote, "No, but I do now." If anything that was really smooooth on his part and he was a pretty nice guy too. hahaha Anyways we walked and talked and he was REALLY tall (very exciting for me) his name was Bryan he's from Las Vegas and that's pretty much all I really gathered from him. He kept asking me all the questions which was pretty nice cuz I get tired of asking guys questions all the time. haha
2nd Story: I walked into my communications class and I have this necklace on that I'm fiddling around with. It has a bunch of keys and a lock on it. Anyways I was playing around with it and this guy that I'm kinda becoming friends with looks at my necklace and said, "Can I see that." Slightly confused as to why he wanted to look at my necklace I held it out for him to look at it. As he was holding it he picked out two of the keys on the necklace and looked at me and said, "So is the reason there are two keys on here is because there are two keys to your heart?" Smiling smugly I took the necklace and found another key on the necklace and said, "There are actually three keys on here, so that means it's gonna take a lot of work to unlock my heart." He laugh pretty hard after I said that and then he said, "Oh I see." It was probably the BEST come back I have ever come up with. It was so clever and so good I'm still proud for saying it. Now this guy by the way is a huge flirt and can make almost any girl in the class laugh, and buckle at the knees. However, when he pulled that trick on me I was like dude you aren't gonna get every girl to fall for you. It was pretty funny I must admit.
SO yes those are my stories and what life has been like for the past couple of weeks. Nothing too super exciting. Hope every one's doing well. Much love from me and just pray that these 15 credits don't kill me this semester!! Haha
Here are a couple pics of the apartment!
Here's the kitchen!
Family room!
THE TV!!! :D
Our side table in the family room.
Other part of the kitchen.
Apartment 401 is the place to be!
My side of the room.
Mine and Jayna's closet.
Some of my decor.
Here's the apartment complex! Such a lovely place.
So yeah those are some pics hope you enjoyed them!
No comments:
Post a Comment