HEY EVERY BODY!!!!! Wow sorry its been so long! Sooooooo I made it through my first year of college!!! Yay!!!! Yes I made it through and I'm alive and well. I am officially now a sophomore in college. How crazy is that?! I'm a sophomore. I never really ever thought I would see the day that I was an actual college student. It's all really quite surreal to me. I also made it through my first year of college with out getting married. Weird to be stating to the world I suppose, but I just didn't want to be one of those girls who went off to college and got married at 18 or 19. It just seems to me that those girls haven't been able to experience life on their own or really discover what they're made of. I used to say I wouldn't mind getting married young. Now I am SO happy I didn't get married my first year of college. I got to discover myself and who I really am and what I can do.
However, I'm starting to feel the affects of the marriage fever that's been going around. It's kinda driving me a little bit crazy. So many of my friends are engaged and it's making me start to wish I had a boyfriend or at least a prospect. However, here I am all the same single, having fun and waiting for the perfect one to waltz into my life and sweep me off my feet.
A few nights ago I had a dream about marrying a cowboy. It was a good dream. Yes, I am hopeful that I might marry a cowboy. If he isn't a cow boy though, he need to be a guy who knows how to work hard and will treat me like the cowgirl that's hidden inside me, just waiting to make an appearance. haha It's ok though I'm having so much fun just being myself and continuing in my education.
That's one thing I wish I could really figure out for sure at the moment though. I don't know what I want to major in yet. I've got time sure, but I'm one of those people who likes to know what I'm doing and what's ahead of me and what to plan for. This whole year of school that's coming up is going to be quite an adventure in that it's all a mystery as to what's before me. Although, I like to know what's ahead of me I still like adventure and the unknown. I've decided that life is an adventure just waiting to be discovered and experienced. Life, in my opinion should be one of the wonders of the world. It's a wonder in every new day. It's an experience that you get to create on your own. You get to make life what you want it to be. I used to be so afraid of the unknown, but now I'm beginning to discover and enjoy it.
So, yeah that's where I'm at in life I suppose, single and discovering the world! I like this spot in life, it's awkward at times...that's for sure. haha You, still gotta love those awkward dates, conversations and moments where you don't know what to do next though. They make for great stories at the dinner table and will make for even better stories to tell my kids one day. I hope my stories make them laugh because they sure make me laugh looking back on past events from this last year of school and some of the stupid and silly things I've done.
Now it's on to another lovely and undiscovered year of college and life that I am welcoming with open arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment