Friday, December 7, 2012

Crazy! Crazy! Crazy!

Wow, so I just have to apologize that I haven't been on here since August. Life here at school has been super hectic and crazy, crazy, crazy! I don't really even quite know where to begin. Lets start out with how blessed and happy I am to be at such an amazing school. The spirit here at school is amazing! You can seriously feel the love for others in the air and the joy each person has as they are walking to class. I seriously love it here! Looking back a year ago at my first semester of college I remember hating being away from home and having to learn and adapt to a new way of life, but I look at how far I have come as an independent individual and how much I have grown up. I feel so much more confident, independent, and like I can conquer what ever life throws at me. Which is really a lot of what I've had to do this semester. I have been hit right and left with different things that I have learned to take and adapt to my life. Some have been good things, others not so good, but that's all apart of growing up and all apart of this crazy life we live in. I've especially come to discover that Heavenly Fathers plan is a totally different plan than what I think my plan is. Coming here this semester I told myself that what ever life threw at me I would try and learn from it, and well that's exactly what I've done, one thing I wasn't anticipating though was staying here in Rexburg for the winter.
Up until about two weeks ago I was dead set on going home this winter and just finding a job and staying home and spending time with my family and such. Well two weeks ago I was just feeling awful about going home. Now don't get me wrong I LOVE my home and family and everything, however I just had this feeling inside like I should stay here at school. Part of my thinking this was that if I just stay here I can continue with schooling by taking a few classes online and up on campus, I can get a job, stay in my ward and make new friends and have a better social life. So I've proceeded to find a job, arrange my housing and find a couple classes to take and voila look at who's staying in good ol' Rexburg. I am really excited to be staying here especially for my job. I'm going to be working at a place called Bujonjo's it's a little take and bake pizza shop out in Rigby, just about 15 minuets south of Rexburg.
Anyways this semester is almost over and boy am I excited for it to end!!!! I am so done with school!!! This past week has been especially difficult mostly due to finals coming up next week. Pre-finals week and the week of finals are death. If I don't live through these finals here's me will:

To my Family: Everything that I own. And the memory of my witty personality and such.

To my Roommates:
Felicia-My cowboy pillow case and my wooden cowboy sign (don't ask question's about the pillow case. haha).
Jayna- My car because her's is back home.
Katie-My music collection
Sarah-A blown up picture of myself on a canvas
Mckenzie-All my recipes, and cute girly things from my wardrobe and my tillamook cheese.

So obviously I'm just being silly and stuff, but yeah once finals are over life will be so much more relaxing. Anyway, over all this semester had been wonderful here are a few pictures from the semester. Enjoy!
  Bon fire at the sand dunes, with Makayla and Katie.
 
          The best friend and I playing in the snow!
 

                                                Jayna and I were librarian's for Halloween.

 
                                                                                
                                                                   Jayna, Katie and I hiked to the top of "R" Mountain.
 
 
                  
                                 Ginger bread house making for FHE.


                                                         Antiquing with Sarah and Jayna.

                                                       
                                                                        Roommate cuddle time...minus Katie cuz she's
                                                                      taking the picture and doesn't really like to cuddle.

           
                         We're all models, no big deal!

More playing in the snow!!!
 
 
  
                     Dog pile on top of Thomas.
 
 
 
This is a dance performance that my roommate Jayna and I were
in for our dance class. We choreographed the whole thing with a little
help from our roommate McKenzie! It was such a fun performance!!
 
 
So yeah there's a few fun pictures and I hope you enjoyed the dance video!! I hope every one is enjoying this wonderful time of year and that every one is looking forward to Christmas! I know I'm excited for Christmas!! I can't wait to be home with my family for 3 weeks and just having time to relax and spend time with my lovely family and friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment