Thursday, July 12, 2012

Comm 111 Post #10

So, I just thought that seeing as this is going to be my last post for comm. that I would talk a little bit about why I like cooking so much and why I chose to blog about it. Ever since I was little I've really enjoyed making cakes and other little easy desserts such as brownies, muffins, etc. Within the past few years I've discovered that I like to cook meals too. Now I'm not the best cook mind you, I'm still learning and hope to be a really good cook one day. That will be a while though. I'm making progress, but slow progress at that. That's alright though slow progress is better than no progress at all. Some people find cooking hard and a pain in the butt which I do too at times. Especially when I mess a recipe up because I read it wrong, or didn't watch the time. Yeah that really annoys me too. However, when I'm cooking I feel like I'm in a different world, I feel like I'm on a role or like I'm invincible and can't be stopped. I love the thrill I get when the meal is done and the people eating it are mmm-ing, and sying with satisfaction. I love being able to please people with something that I've made especially for them. It makes me feel good, being able to please people this way. I'm not a real people pleaser, but when it comes to cooking I do my best to try and make them happy and not to mention, full. Cooking is kind of an outlet for me in that I can escape the stressful things that are going on and have a moment of time to myself, and where I can focus on what it is I'm creating. So yes, that is how I feel about cooking. I hope every one has enjoyed the few post about cooking. I'll be sure and still post about cooking stuff to since I like it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment