So, you know how that one conversation goes where some one asks you if you see the light and they tell you to either go to it or not...well I feel like I'm having that conversation with myself only instead of seeing the light at the end of my life I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel in this nightmare I've been living in for the past two weeks called finals.
Just to get it out one last time I HATE FINALS!!!! There we go. I feel better.
Really though I am sooooo happy to finally see the light at the end of this dreaded finals week. What I want to know though is who the idiot was that decided that it would be ok to test college students on all that they've learned over the semester and cram it all into one week? Who ever that idiot was he/she will be severally reprimanded when I meet them.
Another thing I've learned is to NEVER take a class from a teacher that isn't married. Why you ask? WELLLL because since they really don't have much of a life other than teaching they think that it's ok to give you a crap ton of homework, and tests because all they do is grade your stuff, and since they don't have much of an exciting life except for grading they think that, "Hey my students must not have a life either, so I think I'll just pound them with everything." Cruel and unusual punishment? I would say so!
Any who that's my vent for the day!! Now on to more exciting news and stories....
Lets talk about Christmas! I love Christmas! So much! It's seriously my most favorite time of the year! The Christmas spirit and such that's in the air just makes me feel happy and so full of life. I think the Christmas spirit that's been here in Rexburg is what' kept me sane during finals week. Just seeing all the lights down main street, the lights in our apartment, the good deeds that people do for each other on campus or in the grocery store just make me smile so much. Christmas music and movies are all I've been listening to and watching. My all time favorite Christmas movie has got to be A White Christmas. But, really I'm pretty sure I love every Christmas movie ever made. haha
Also, I just have to say how much I love my roommates!!! They have got to be some of the funniest, craziest and weirdest people I have ever met in my life and yet I love them SO much and they are seriously my best friends!!! It's amazing how close you can grow and appreciate and love a group of people so much and never get sick of them. They are seriously some of my bestest friends in the whole world and I feel so blessed to have them in my life.
Lets see have I mentioned how excited I am to go home for Christmas?! Because I really am!!! Yes I love being home for the holidays! It' just so wonderful.
Well as much as I would love to keep blogging and wasting time I have a work party to go to and I need to get back to studying. But, I just figured I would let the world know that I'm still alive and loving life even if finals suck! haha Until next time I challenge every one to do at least one good deed for some one!
No comments:
Post a Comment