Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Lets have a snow storm...

Yes people finals are over, I made it home alive through crazy amounts of snow the first 2 hours. of my drive and I am here to stay in Spokane for the next 2 and a half weeks. I have loved being home so much!!! I have slept in every day and have enjoyed every minute of relaxation time! The first couple days I was home I was so exhausted I hadn't really realized how much I had been holding myself together for finals and for the 8 hour drive home until I plopped down on our couch and couldn't move to get back up. I had seriously hit a wall. I am OK now though! I've got my energy and crazy sense of humor back and I am ready to do a bunch of fun things!!
Also, there is a huge snow storm coming and I am SO excited!!! I hope it dumps at least 2ft...ok that's a bit too wishful thinking...I would be ok with a foot. It has happened before! Many times! So my wishful thinking is a bit more realistic now.
Also, I have to give props to who ever is still reading this post, because it's really just me rambling on and on. So, thanks for still reading if you are! haha
Lets see, my mom and I have almost finished decorating! I know it's almost Christmas and we aren't done decorating! But, don't judge my mom didn't want to decorate until I was home to help her! Well I should probably go and do something productive I've got a lot of Christmas shopping and things to get done! Merry Christmas to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment