Record high for the day: 51 degrees in good ol' Spokane Washington. Seriously folks I kid you not it was like a heat wave today. The sun was out, the birds were chirping and I only had to wear a light jacket. This year the January blues don't even exist. There has been more sun this January than snow or rain combined.
Here's a shocker too, I love snow, however, this year if spring came oh I don't know...NOW...I'd be totally fine with it! I have been loving the warmer weather and would love it if it stayed!
This year the snow can stay up in the mountains, and if it doesn't want to snow in the mountains well I guess mother nature has other things in mind. And if she wants spring to come early, so be it! haha
I hope everyone has been enjoying this lovely warm weather and that you are making the most of the sunshine. After all, who knows how long it'll be around.
No comments:
Post a Comment