Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Women in Black

Last night I went to Catmania (high school rivalry basketball game against Mead) with Sara. The theme was Cats in Black and Mead was Space Jam. Even though I've graduated it was really fun to go and see old friends and I really loved it because I haven't been to a basketball game in ages and missed the whole rivalry and intensity of the game. It was a really close game the entire time and we lost by ONE point. ONE. It was rather depressing I'll tell you that, and I don't really have a voice today because I was screaming so much. Here's a warning for those of you who don't know me very well, when I go to sports games I have a tendency to really get into the game, and I mean really! So much so that I've learned to warn people around me that I will be screaming and have to apologize if I blow their ear drums out. Thank heavens I had Kelsie with me last night though, she's my yelling buddy. haha Anyway here are some pictures that Sara and I took after the game. We are the women in black:

We are not to be messed with...

Why so serious???

Really...don't mess with us! haha

What are you looking at?

Really...what are you looking at?

No comments:

Post a Comment