Thursday, February 2, 2012

How to Have a Lovely Day

Ok so recently I've become obsessed with Pinterest and have found so many creative and delicious things on there. But, just today I was on and found this pin that says, How to Have a Lovely Day and I just thought I've had such a lovely day today and then these 10 things under How to Have a Lovely Day describe my day perfectly. Now I want to share this advice with all of you so you can have a lovely day as well.

How to Have a Lovely Day

1.Smile at Strangers
2. Slow Down
3. Say Thank You
4. Give lots of Compliment
5. Dress Nicely
6. Wear perfume or Cologne
7. Observe and Listen
8. Be Charming
9. Laugh
10. Wish people a Lovely Day!

There you have it! How to have a lovely day in 10 easy steps!
So now go and make your day a Lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment