Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Lately Shenanigans!

WOW a lot of fun things have been going on!! I've been snowmobiling, skiing, cooking things off of pinterest, I went to a Mat Kearney concert. My dad took me out on a daddy daughter day date to lunch at the Makenzie River Grill and Krispy Kream. I also finished my quilt!!! YAY!!!! So that's all I really have to say about everything that's been going on, here are some pictures of The Lately Shenanigans.


Snomobiling with the Father

It was a beautiful day up on Mt. Spokane!

Look at how dark blue the sky is! SO amazing!!!

I love snowmobiling!!!


The Goodies

Mini upside down pineapple cakes! SO GOOD!!!

s'mores cookies!!! They are SO delicious!!!

Valentines Day cookies!
Very yummy! HOWEVER...we always burn the last batch of cookies!
We've decided it's kinda a Keenan curse. haha

Mat Kearney Concert!!!!

Being under aged you get marked...like we're gonna drink. Psh!

Kelsie and I were SOOOOO excited to see him!!!!

Jimmy, Me and Kelsie were rather anxious to see Mat!

Zach and Jimmy. Such great guys!

FREAKING OUT!!!! hahaha

MAT KEARNEY!!!!
He gave me a hug when he came down into the crowd!!!
It was basically AMAZING!!!!

We were right by the stage!!! SO COOL!!!!


Skiing

Sara, Alayna Sant and Dad

Me, Sara and Alayna! Love these gals!

Me and Alayna!
She was my 3rd and 4th year camper at girls camp. 
She's grown up to be so beautiful!
Love ya girly!

My Quilt 

Mom was an awesome motivator and helper!
She did the marjor stiching on it!
Thanks Mom! Love you!

So proud!!!

Close up of one of the blocks.
It's my favorite house on the quilt cuz of the cute snowman out front. haha

Welp that's all I have! ....and I'm really, really, really wishing it were spring right about now! I'm tired of cold, wet, snowy weather. The snow can stay up on the mountains, but it needs to be like 60 degrees down here! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment