Welp, I've been sitting and reading the last half of the first Hunger Games book and the first few chapters of the second book and I'm tired of reading and feel like blogging. So here I am posting some fun things that not very many people except my family or closest friends would know about me. So here it goes.
1. When I get my hands on a reeeeeaaaalllly good book I will not and can not put it down until it's finished. However, it takes a lot for me to really actually sit down and read a book, it has to start off with a bang for me to keep reading it.
2. I am deathly afraid of spiders. I hate them and feel like Heavenly Father made a mistake in creating them because all they do is scare people and when you get bit by a really bad one it can kill you. Point being all of them should be extinct.
3. I've never had a cavity in my life. Not even when I was a kid. I've always been really good about brushing my teeth and I am dedicated to wearing my retainers every night. If I can die with a white smile I'll be a happy camper. haha
4. My absolute favorite food is Mexican. I love spicy food soooo much! Here's a funny story, one time on a Sunday night I was craving this spicy cheese chip dip that I was wanting to eat it soooo bad. There was a slight problem, however, we had NO tortilla chips. After telling myself I could wait till Monday to go to the store and get some chips I couldn't take it anymore!!! I immediately called up my friend Kelsie and asked her if they had any tortilla chips that they would be willing to share with me. Sure enough they did and I went over and took a plastic bag full of them home and ate the whole bag of chips that night dipping the chips in the cheese. haha This story leads me to my next fun fact.
5. When I get a craving for something I WILL go out of my way to satisfy it. Even if it means borrowing food from my best friend to satisfy it. (Which I hardly ever do by the way.) Either way I will satisfy it. Then once my craving is satisfied it goes away immediately and then I'm fine. My friend and family always tease me about what kinds of craving I'll have when I'm pregnant. There's no telling what will happen, when my cravings for things now are weird. haha
6. If I'm angry, upset or just need my space and need an escape, my way of escaping is going for a long drive. My favorite thing to do is roll down the windows and turn up the radio. I love the fresh air streaming through the car and smell of the air clearing my mind. I like the music off a lot of the time as well too because I like just taking in the sound of the wind and feeling the sun on my face.
7. I'm a total hopeless romantic. haha
8. I've had a concussion. I was cleaning out a garage and a pair of ski's fell on my head.
9. I'm allergic to really stong perfume and raw beans (I can eat them, but I can't pick them out of our garden because I get really bad hives on my hands and arms),
10. I've never had a speeding ticket and I speed. haha
11. Country music is the music to my soul. I love it and never get tired of it. I like all types of music, but country is the best in my mind. I'm picky about the certain types of country I listen to though.
12. My absolute least favorite foods are: Oysters, Artichokes, Rice (I'll eat it, but only if something else is with it other wise I don't really care for it.), Mushrooms (I'll eat them on pizza and the way my mom sautes them, but that's it.), Fish (I really only care for salmon, crab and shrimp),
13. I want to travel to places outside of the U.S.
14. My dream job is being a wife and mommy! I love kids so much and just think it'll be so fun to be a mom. I've got a while before any of this happens though, which is ok cuz when it does happen it'll be so fun!
15. I've only ever broken my foot and that was in 6th grade. However, I didn't believe the doctor that it was broken so I didn't let it heal properly and now my foot is a little bit crooked.
16. I don't have a middle name.
17. I have naturally wavy hair.
18. I totally become a little girl again when I watch Disney movies. There's something about them that just make me super giddy and happy!
19. My favorite fruit is a pomagranate.
20. Instead of tap or ballet I did clogging and love it to this day.
21. My altime favorite movies are the Happiest Millionair, and Anne of Green Gables.
22. I always burst out into random song or I will state a quote from a movie and I will make my family name the song or movie. haha
So, yeah that's pretty much me in a nut shell. I hope you got a laugh out of some of the stuff I do and such. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment