Alright the next question is to, describe 10 pet peeves you have.
1. Feet. I don't like it when people put their feet on me and I hate touching or wearing other peoples shoes.
2. Hygiene. I like to be clean, I like people around me to be clean, and I like for my space to be clean.
3. Light Switches. This is a silly one I know, but either all the light switches have to be up, or all have to be down. hahaha
4. Dishes. If their are dirty dishes out it drives me crazy. If the dishwasher is empty put your stinkin' dishes away. And if it's full just unload it. It's really easy.
5. My Car. I hate it when other people drive my car, because they re-adjust my seat and mirrors and it just drives me crazy because everything is out of place.
6. Losing Things. When I lose my cell phone, notebook, calculator I go a little crazy because it's my stuff and I will not stop looking for the lost item until I find it. haha
7. Eating. Ok there are 3 things kinda going with this one. I hate noisy eaters if I can hear you chewing your food, it makes me want to puke. Especially when people talk with their mouths full. The second thing is the way I eat my food, I've never noticed this until my roommate last semester pointed it out to me. I am a neat/clean eater. I eat things down in portions where there will be the same amount of chicken, beans, and mashed potatoes on my plate at all times. It's kinda weird. haha I also don't really like my food touching.
8. Closed Spaces. I really don't like being in too tight or small of spaces. It kinda freaks me out because when I was little I was at a friends house and we were playing hide and seek and I hid in her bedroom and when she found me, she smothered me with a pillow. So I guess you could say I'm claustrophobic.
9. Jean Shopping. I hate it. It's like a death sentence every time I go. I will pick out 10 pairs of jeans and will come up empty handed. Being tall when it come to jean shopping sucks. However, when I do find long enough jeans I can just hear the hallelujah chorus singing. haha
10. Bumper Riders. When someone is ridding my bumper I get very angry. I do a lot of yelling at people when they're being stupid drivers. I've never gotten in trouble with anyone though because they've never seen me yell at them. haha
So yes those are my 10 pet peeves...definitely feel free to share your pet peeves with me so that I don't feel like a complete freak! hahaha Ok hope every one's doing well! Love y'all!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment