Have you ever had one of those days/weeks/months where your mind and body were all in knots? I feel like it's been that way for me since the semester started then a couple nights ago I realized I just gotta let go and let, "Jesus Take the Wheel." In so many ways and cases I've found myself fighting for things that I want and fighting against things that I don't want and then after so much stress I just finally said to myself, "Jesus take the wheel" then after doing that it seems like everything has been calming down. You know that phrase that goes, "Christ must calm the child before he calms the storm." Yeah, I would definitely say that's my life right now...he's calming me down so that he can calm the storm. Let me tell yeah the storm has been ragging and crazy and almost more than I can handle and I am ready for a break now. Anyways, as I've turned the wheel over...life has been sorta calming down, I still feel like my body is in knots though. I have the worst knots and aches in my neck, back and shoulders than I have ever had. Any one know any way of getting rid of the knots? Quickly? If not that's ok, all I can think of is to go get a massage, but I don't really have money for that so that's kinda an out. haha Anyways life must still continue as things are still confusing, frustrating, stressful and hard. But, it's ok I know that Christ is watching over me and guiding me through this crazy thing called life.
OH HAPPY NEWS!!!!!! It was 57 degrees today!!!! Yes people spring is in the air and I can even smell it too. Call me weird, but I love the smell of Idaho. Yes...the smell of Idaho does include the smell of cows. On my way home from work tonight, I was getting gas and while I was standing outside my car I just took in the fresh Idaho spring air. The air was really perfect tonight, it wasn't too cold and just perfect for a light jacket. It smelled so clean and fresh, like grass and hay, granted there was the slight smell of cows, but I didn't mind it so much it reminded me of being home. We live out in the country and there are cows near my house so I guess you could say I've gotten used to the smell. It was just the fresh country air that I loved so much about tonight that made me so excited for this upcoming semester; bon fires at the sand dunes, swimming at monkey rock, shooting as an fhe (hopefully my fhe family will want to do that), hiking 'R' mountain, late night walks around and on campus, spotlighting (for those of you who don't know what that is, ask me and I'll explain. hahaha it's super fun), otter pops every day, laying on the grass or on the sand at the dunes and looking at the starts, doing homework outside. I seriously can't wait for it to start getting warmer and warmer. I feel like tonight was just such a wonderful reminder how much I love the country air and all the wonderful times I've had here at BYU-I.
I'm one heck of a lucky gal ya'll know that? Granted life has been like, you know what, but really I'm still so lucky and happy and blessed and I really wouldn't have it any other way!
No comments:
Post a Comment