Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Still so in Love

So, last night we had a ward FHE and had an iron chef cook off. Our FHE group didn't win, but that's ok, the best part of the night was when the cutest couple I have ever met in my life did Karaoke and sang to each other. It was incredible how totally lost in each others eyes they were and how in love they were with each other like they were just married yesterday. It started off with Brother Johnson getting up and singing I Just can't help falling in Love with you...as he sang on we all cheered and whistled. It was then that sister Johnson popped
up where she was sitting and practically ran over to where brother Johnson was singing, now here's the best part, she stood right at his side and
 wrapped her arm around him and together
they sang,"I just can't help falling in love
with you..."More cheers and whistles came
from the crowd encouraging them to go on.
As they continued they held each other close
and fit together so perfectly like two pieces of
a puzzle making one beautiful love scene
perfectly placed rightbefore all of us to watch.
They gazed into each others eyes as they sang
and held each others hands so tightly that nothing was going to break them apart. Watching we all couldn't help, but fall in love with how much they love each other. As the song came to a finish they sang the final words, "I just can't help falling in love with you" then gave each other a quick peck on the lips and a tight hug. I kid you not this was probably one of the sweetest and most romantic things I have ever seen in my life. The best part of it all, they are high school sweethearts and are still so in love with each other like they were right when it all began. How do I know this? I can see it in their eyes and the way they treat each other. It's so precious beyond words and makes me so incredibly excited for the day when I am their age and still as in love with my husband as they are with each other. What a beautiful and sweet couple they are, I feel so blessed to know them and have them in my life. Love you both!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment