Well me lads and lassies it's that time of year again...yes that time of year when luck is in the air, spring is on its way and BASKETBALL is being played.
First off I have to apologize for being such a terrible blogger so far this year...things have been SUPER hectic and crazy and I honestly don't even know where to begin. First off is it just me or has this semester been flying by. It's March 10th already and before we know it flowers and life will be in bloom yet again. I am so excited for this next semester of school to start, mostly because I've officially declared my major and when I say officially, I mean I went up on campus and made it official. SO guess what I'm going to be when I grow up?! ...I am going to be a teacher!!! Yup, I'm going to be an elementary school teacher! Please tell me you're as excited as I am? haha I honestly can't wait to get started on everything, I especially can't wait to be in a classroom full of kids and not just any kids, but my kids. My kids that I'll get to teach and help grown and learn and hopefully enjoy school more from the beginning, unlike myself where I really didn't enjoy elementary school...or middle school...or high school even...So why go back to school when I didn't like it?
Here's why, I love kids, so much so that when I see any little kid my heart just melts for them. Another reason is that I want kids to enjoy school from the beginning and not have a miserable experience like I did. I want to be one of those teachers that every kid looks back and says, "Oh Miss Keenan was my favorite teacher!" Not only that, but I have a soft spot in my heart for those kids that struggle, and I want to help them from the beginning so that they wont struggle all their life in school, like I did and still do. So there you have it, I'm going to be a teacher!
Lets see work's been good, busy but good, the two classes I've been taking have been good. Pretty basic, but a lot of stuff has been going on this semester that has been distracting and life changing so this semester has been a great learning experience in many ways.
As many might know this month is March Madness and for those of you who know what that means, it means that BASKETBALL is being played. Yes basketball...and this is one girl who's SO extremely excited for this year and the teams that are playing. Especially because Gonzaga is number one this year! So, this year should be one heck of a run and let hope the zags go all the way.
Wow what else is new the dating scene is ok nothing too exciting there. Hmm OH the weather's been BEAUTIFUL it's supposed to get really warm and stay warm. Spring is in the air and on its way, I am so excited! I just can't wait for it to be warm everyday and the sun to be out! I love it went he sun is out, the air is warm and the flowers are in bloom. I just love the sun and the happiness it brings. It makes everyone so happy and nice and every one is always in a great mood.
I don't really know of anything new and exciting to share. I just hope every one is doing well! Sorry for being such a slacker the past couple months. Anyways I hope ya'll are enjoying life and such and are as excited for March Madness as I am!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment