Monday, March 11, 2013

Zags are #1

YES!!!!!! I am so freakin' excited I can hardly stand it!!!! Gonzaga won the WCC are a #1 seed and are ranked #1!!!! The ZAGS are taking the U.S. by a storm!!!!! Phew the excitement is almost too much to handle!!!! I seriously have basketball fever. Anyways, life's good nothing new since a few days ago. I work all this week, which is kinda exciting and frustrating, but that's ok. Hmmm....OH I got to talk to two of my best friends in the whole world today on the phone. Miss Makayla Jamison, and Miss Jayna Page. It was very fun!! I miss them both so much and can't wait to see their lovely faces soon!! Just for kicks here are some of my favorite pics with them.

The lovely Makayla Jamison (soon to be Sister Jamison)
and I at Olive Garden last spring.
  
 The lovely Jayna Page and I at the mall last spring.
I seriously can't wait to be roommates with this girl again.

Anyways, these lovely ladies are so sweet and amazing and I just can't wait to see them again. Welp, that's all the exciting news! Hope all is well and that every one is enjoying basketball like ME!!!! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment