Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11

Hey everybody so I hope everyone had a very wonderful Veterans day and that you thanked a Veteran for serving our country! I also hope you haven't forgotten to make an epic 11-11-11 wish!!!! This is the only time it will be 11-11-11 for another 100 years so make your wish and please remember our troops and those who have served our country!
Ok here's the top 10 for the week:

1. The past 2 weeks have been nothing but stress, anxiety, stress, tears, stress, sweat, and more stress!
Thanks HEAVENS it's Friday!!!!!!

2. Just one more week 'till I get to go home for Thanksgiving!

3. I've figured out what I might want to major in, and it would be Communications.

4. I just took a 3 hour nap today and it felt AMAZING!!!!!!!

5. Last weekend it snowed and my roommate Staci out in it and took pictures.

6. It got down to 4 degrees one morning while I was walking to class. I pretty much froze!

7. I got a free facial last weekend and I bought lipstick. I never thought in my entire life I would EVER buy lipstick let alone wear it. haha

8. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate math? Because I really do and I can't wait till my stupid math class is over with!!!

9. I have been watching Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music all week. And I just watched Elf for the first time in my life Wednesday night! Call me crazy I know! haha

10. It's supposed to snow this weekend and I am really excited!!! Me and Staci are excited to watch Christmas movies on Hallmark too! hehehe

It's the most wonderful time of year!

Staci likes the snow!

YAY for snow!!!!

We were attempting to do jumping pictures by putting the camera on a timer up on the second level.

So yeah that's my week in a nut shell! I hope you all had a nice week and that this next week will be awesome and not stressful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment