Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Funniest Day EVER!!!!

Have you ever had one of the days where you just found everything to be really funny? Well that was definitely the case for me today! I just like woke up and decided that today was going to be a good day no matter what happened. And let me tell you it was one of the best and funniest days of the semester.
Everywhere I went, everything I did, and everything I saw was just funny to me. Here are some funny moments that happened.:
First was in my Book of Mormon class and my teacher Brother Huff, was talking about the Urim and Thummim and how it guides us and tells us what to do. It was then that I turned to Makayla and was whispered, "It's like an 8 ball." Then out of no where my teachers turns to me and says, "What did you say?" totally shocked that he even heard me I just gave him a blank stair and gave him a real profound, "uhhhh..." He then proceeded to say, "It is just like an 8 ball! Only a lot cooler because it's a spiritual 8 ball that talks to you. So it could say, go marry Jonny and you had better listen because it's telling you what to do." It was so funny the whole class just started laughing and we couldn't stop.

Second funny thing was when I was walking back from class with Makayla and saw a licence plate from Wyoming. Me being in a very upbeat and happy mood thought of the dumbest, most random and silliest thing ever. It was then that I began to laugh out loud and Makalya just looked at me like what the heck is your problem. Me still laughing I told her that I saw the licence plate and immediately thought instead of Wyoming I thought of Wy-O-moning. We both laughed so hard. Now the next time I see a Wyoming licence plate I'm going to think Wy-O-moning or Why you moning. I'm a dork I know.

So those are two specific highlights from my day. But I'm not kidding when I say I would laugh at everything. Like if I saw a kid dressed up funny cuz it was cold outside I would start to laugh so hard and I would try to keep it to myself, but I just couldn't hold it in. I guess you could say today was just one of those days where I was able to see the good in everything and keep a positive, uplifting attitude.

Ok, now here's another thing that happened today. So, tonight my roommates and I were talking about all the silly games we used to play on the playground when we were kids. See if you recognize any of these games:
1. Chicken
2. Circle Tag
3. Around the World
4. Hot Lava Monster
5. 4 Square
6. Queen B (or any jump-rope game)
7. The States Game
8. Red Rover
9. Wall Ball
10. Kickball
11. Kick the Can
12. Sardines
13. PIG and LIGHTNING
14. Hop-Scotch
15. Tag

Those are just a few that I've come up with. There were hundreds that I used to play. But, yeah it was so fun to just reflect on the past and the silly games and things I used to play as a kid, and now look at me, I'm in college and the things I do for fun are laughing at people and myself in my stupidity. hahaha oh yes how time does change! Haha I'm just kidding I really do things for fun. But sometimes do you ever look back and wish you were a kid again? I have every now and then, and tonight was one of those nights. However, Friday night I got to play Kick the Can and Sardines for the first time in years! It was SO fun!!!!! :D It was fun because I got to kind of be a kid again! So, yeah that's my day. Now I just hope tomorrow can be just as fun an funny as today was!

No comments:

Post a Comment