So this isn't pumpkin donuts, but it was lemon ala' mode which is just as good! :D
Momma, me and Sara were all tweeners!
She's my best friend!
Oh yeah I forgot to mention, Sara, my sister, is starting to DRIVE!!!
AHHHH!!!!!!! Here's a little sample of her driving skills.......
lets just say she's still learning!! haha
Forever sister, forever Friends!
This is my pumpkin Alfred...he didn't like me kissing him very much! haha
Zach and Dustin...it's a bromance...they will miss each other!
We're gonna miss Dustin!!!!!!! :(
Love ya bud!!!
Here's the top tens list for this Friday:
1. Don't let the adversary get the best of you. He likes contention and you can always overcome his power.
2. In less than two weeks I get to go home for Thanksgiving!!!
3. I have the bestest family in the whole world and I am so grateful that I get to be with them for eternity!
4. THANK GOODNESS IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!
5. I get to go to the Temple tomorrow morning!
6. SMILE! No matter how hard or rough you're day is SMILE.
7. I bought the Michael Buble' Christmas cd an I have been listening to it all week. It might be early, but I am getting SO excited for Christmas! It's my favorite holiday and I just love everything about it!
8. The leaves on the trees are almost gone because of the blasted wind that's here.
I love fall, it's my favorite season!
9. Read your scriptures, and pray every day!
10. I am going to relax this weekend! And tonight my roommates and I are getting free facials! Perfect way to end a rough, hard, and exhausting week.

No comments:
Post a Comment