Friday, November 18, 2011

Thank Heaven for Fridays!!!

Okie dokie folks here's the TOP 10 of the week:

1. Just to get it off my chest I hate it when people rip something apart that you worked really hard on. For instance my research paper for English...the two know it all boys got my paper in class today for peer review and needless to say, they tore it apart. I knew it sucked and needed some work, but holy crap they tore it apart!!!! Few that felt good. Now for the HAPPY THINGS!!!! :D

2. Wednesday and Thursday were the funniest days of my life. It was those days where you can just laugh at everything that happens even if life sucks sometimes. That was wed. and thurs. so today is a different day. I can't laugh at my essay sucking.

3. Ok so I read all the Twilight books and was obsessed with them. Then the movies came out and they weren't near as good as the books. But, despite the movies sucking I am SO freakin' excited to go and see Breaking Dawn with my roommates tonight!

4. BEST thing ever last night! My roommate Staci and I bought a little Charlie Brown Christmas Tree for our apartment. It is so cute and just bring in the Christmas spirit perfectly!

5. I got to go to the Temple this morning. It was amazing to just go and relax and get my mind off everything.

6. I lost my thumb drive on Monday, but I got it back today so we're good!

7. I get to go home for Thanksgiving in 4 days! And let me tell ya I can not wait for turkey, mashed potato's, stuffing, dessert, and all yummy and delicious things that you can eat on thanksgiving.

8. The only music I've listened to for weeks now is Christmas music and I LOVE IT!

9. I love getting random texts or Facebook wall posts from people. It totally makes my day!

10. My roommates and I have become obsessed with the show Friends. We love it and have to watch it every day. It cracks us up and we love it!

Here are some pics of our decorations around our apartment!


So the lights are no longer around the window in the curtains because management said they're a fire hazard that way. So they were cute that way while it lasted.

So now we have them in the window part and you can't see them inside, but you can see them outside perfectly.

The Charlie Brown Christmas tree that Staci and I got!

So pretty! :D

Our Star!

Staci's little town church that she bought.

I got the Bakery! It's one of my favorite places after all.


We were trying to add string to our ornaments so we could hang them on the tree. Long story short, we got VERY frustrated and gave up and shoved the ornaments on to the stems of the trees. haha

We are very proud of our Charlie Brown Christmas tree! :D

So that's all the pics and news! Hope everyone is doing well and that you're getting excited for Thanksgiving! Love you all!!!

1 comment: