Sunday, November 13, 2011

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!

So, I know it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, but I couldn't wait ANY longer!!! Me and my roommates are getting so excited for Christmas! The music, the movies, the food, the joy, a nice warm fire with hot coco, all things Christmas. We've even put up Christmas light in our apartment. One thing I especially love the time of year, however, is the remembrance of our Saviors birth. His love and sacrifice for us was so immense and I can't help, but think of him and thank him for all the many blessings he has given me!
So I hope you don't mind my excitement for Christmas this early, but it is what it is! haha
I hope you all enjoy the changes I made to my blog! Love you all and I hope you are starting to enjoying the different holidays that are coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment