Dear Brandy,
Where do I even begin?
For starters you are the most loyal,
handsome, kind, gentle, smartest,
funniest, sweetest, silliest,
biggest brown eyed dogs in the whole world.
The world is a pretty big place too, ya know?
But, there really is no dog quite like you.
You seriously have a Heart of Gold.
You always know when I'm feeling down,
You always know when I need a big slobbery kiss,
You always know how to make me give into those
BIG BROWN EYES
of yours to just give you a treat.
Being the big brother to Sandy,
you put up with her just like I put up with Sara sometimes.
Rolling over on your back you are always ready for a tummy rub.
Wrestling and chasing are some of your favorite things to do.
Not to mention being lazy and taking an afternoon nap.
Then there's the snow...always outside on your mound of snow,
licking, licking, licking it up until the very day it melts away.
You're my best friend little guy!
I Love You!
Love Always,
Lizzy
Lizzy

No comments:
Post a Comment