Wednesday, October 5, 2011

For My Momma

Dear Mom,
Here it is our favorite time of year again...FALL!!!! Yup, it that time of year when we bring out the pumpkin spice candles, scarecrows, hay bails, and all things Fall that make us happy. So, although I am not there with you at home to help you decorate for our favorite season together, I want you to know that I am decorating with you in spirit. The Fall decorations you sent me are so perfect and have lifted my spirits so much! I also want to let you know that I love you sooooo much and I am so grateful for such a wonderful mother like you. I am so sorry you've had to go through such a hard time this summer and as of right now. To be blunt it sucks, but like you said on the phone we just got to make lemons into lemonade right?! RIGHT! ...well, well, well...hahaha I hope you laughed at that! Anyways, you are such a beautiful person inside and out and I just wanted to tell you that! I love you so much and I miss you and I CAN NOT WAIT to see you soon!!! Especially since I get to help you decorate for our next favorite time of year...Christmas!!!!!!
Love Always,
Eliza Jane

P.S. Here's what I did with the Fall decorations you sent me!

This is on our entertainment center just below the TV.

This is on our windowsill. and off to the left is our end table
 that has the below picture's stuff on it.

Pretty cute, eh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment