That's right folks...Welcome to my life in good ol' Rexburg Idaho where it'll be 80* at the beginning of the week and 39* and snowing at the end. Yes this is definitely Idaho. I mean really I knew it got cold here, but it's like we went straight from summer to winter in a matter of 4 days...4 whole days people!!!! It's so funny though because my roommate Staci and I are sitting here looking outside and it's snowing and we have all these cute fall decorations up. Not only that, but we want to watch a Christmas movie SOOO bad!!!! Like so bad to the point that once we're all done with our homework we're actually going to watch one. Anyways, here are some pictures from today.
This is looking our our front apartment window, right before it started to snow.
Me and my yellow umbrella out in the snow...it was actually coming down
pretty hard when this pic was taken, it just doesn't show up very well.
Me and my yellow umbrella!!! hehe
i told you! it always snows before halloween!
ReplyDelete