1. Professors suck when they only leave your exam open for 2 days and don't even review for the test and move on to the next section.
2. It sucks when professors forget to set a due date on a quiz that you're suppose to take online and it doesn't show up on your online homework list and you fail the quiz because you couldn't find it. Then you tell your professor about it and they said it was open then they look and you prove them wrong that it wasn't open!!! I love the look that comes over their face when I prove them wrong! haha
3. My apartment complex has the WORST internet access known to man!!!!
4. I got to watch the Halloween special of Pretty Little Liars with my roommate Staci....half way through she decided to turn out the lights which made the episode SUPER scary....yes we were hiding under the blanket on the couch together because it was a freaky episode. haha Now I can't wait for the new season to start in January!!!
5. I went to the temple several weeks ago and had some question that I've been wondering about for a while, and all my questions got answered in my Book of Mormon class. It was amazing!
6. I turned 19 yesterday and had one of the best birthdays ever! Makayla made me German Pancake for breakfast, then later that night my roommates and I made Spaghetti for dinner and then they made me a White b-day cake with Rainbow chip frosting (my favorite) and sang happy b-day to me and I blew out the candles at 11:11. So basically it was the most ultimate b-day wish ever! haha
7. You guys are going to love this one! So, my roommate Jacqueline almost burned down our apartment yesterday by warming up a cookie over a burning hot stove that we had on because we didn't have matches to light my b-day candles. So Staci took a paper towel to the stove to start a flame. Anyways, while we were waiting for the stove to heat up Jacqueline dropped her cookie on the stove top and low and behold the cookie caught fire! It was probably the funniest and most eventful thing of the day/week. So there Jacqueline was screaming at the top of her lungs, "SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!!!!" We were all laughing at Jacqueline so hard...Staci was curls up in a ball on the ground laughing hysterically, then there was Makayla who ran and got a camera to take a picture of the burning cookie, and then there's Natalie who just stood there staring at Makayla as she took a picture of the flaming cookie and then there was me who ran to get water to dump on the blasted thing. I think my favorite part about this whole event is how we all reacted differently. Funniest thing ever!!!
8. I'm 19. I honestly didn't think it would feel any different than being 18, but it does because I'm 1 year away from being 20 which is REALLY weird!!!!
9. I love my roommates they crack me up every day!!!!!
10. I GET TO GO HOME NEXT WEEKEND!!!!!!!!
Here are some pics from my lovely week! Enjoy! :D
Yummy Chef's salad I made myself for lunch one day.
19th Birthday cake!!! I'm stupid and didn't take a picture of our spaghetti dinner. I did on my phone though so I'll have to see if I can get the pic onto my computer some how.
I don't know if you can really see the flame in this pic, but that's the cookie that caught fire! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment