Friday, October 28, 2011

It's Friday...Yay!

1. This week flew by!

2. I am so blessed to have the gospel in my life. I just can't even believe how incredibly lucky I am to know that I will get to return to my Father in Heaven one day and that I can be with my family for eternity. It's awesome!!!

3. I GET TO GO HOME TODAY!!!!!!!!!

4. Three words: I Hate Math.

5. I got to go to bed at 10:30 last night which is a new record!

6. Doing the dishes sucks, especially when they're not your dishes and they're your roommates dishes.

7. I have discovered that I don't want to go into interior design for my major.

8. Here's a funny story for the week: Saturday night I watched this movie called Olivers Ghost on the Hallmark channel. It's about this family that moves into this old guys house that's dead, but his spirit is still living in the house and for some reason he is unable to leave his house. So, this family helps him to discover why he's having troubles leaving and such. Anyways in the end they help him discover why he can't leave, and I'm not going to tell why just in case all ya'll watch it, but the ending was just so sweet that it made me cry. Here's the funny part, my roommate Staci was in the kitchen when the tears started to flow and right as the water works let loose, Makayla walks into the room and they were both just staring at me asking me if I was ok and what was wrong. Through the silly tears I was only able to make out the words, "This movie is just so sweet!" Yeah it was pretty funny, and I believe when Staci watched it later she cried at the ending too. So, now I feel better that I'm not the only blubbering cry baby in our apartment. Sweet and uplifting movies like this one just get to me...so don't judge! haha

9. I love, love, love fall and despite the fact that fall in Rexburg has 18 degree weather every morning, I still love fall! 

10. Did I mention I get to GO HOME TODAY?!?!?!?! I'm just a little excited!!! haha

So, yeah that was my week in a nutshell...I hope all of you had an amazing week and that this upcoming week will be just as amazing, or better than the last! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment