Thursday, October 13, 2011

Roomie Weekend!!!

This last weekend, us roommates decided to go to a concert and take a road trip to Idaho Falls!!!! It was definitely a weekend of good laughs, lots of food, and fun times! Only four of us were able to go and do stuff cuz Sara and Staci were busy, but they joined in on the fun later Saturday and Sunday. Here are some pictures from our exciting weekend:

Natalie and Kay

Me, Natalie, and Kay waiting for the concert to start.
We were all wearing our glasses that night. It was funny!

David Osmond!!!

Me and Kay excited to go to Idaho Falls!

Ummm....yeah....haha

Making funny faces is our favorite thing to do! haha

Natalie was excited to eat her hamburger...

so was Jacqueline...

so was Kay...

and then there was me who REALLY wanted a grilled chicken
taco salad thingy...I was gonna get a hamburger, but I just couldn't resist grilled
chicken cuz I haven't had it in weeks...make that months!!! haha

I believe this was my second strawberry lemonade.
We all had 2-3 of these things!!! haha They were SOOOO good!!!!!

We made a house out of our tip. haha
Don't say you've never done this before...you know you have! :D


1 comment:

  1. Aw I wish I could have gone! You girls rock I love you all!

    ReplyDelete