-My Family
-The gospel of Jesus Christ
-The Book of Mormon
-My lovely friends and roommates
-A warm bed
-Food
-A good education
-Love
-The priesthood
That's just a few of the many things I am grateful for! I really do hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and now onto the top 10 for the past 2 weeks.
1. There really is no place like home for the holidays.
2. Thanksgiving was amazing! I ate so much and had so much fun and wish I could be back on break again.
3.On Thanksgiving my family and I went over to some close friends of ours house for dessert and games. We played the thimble game and for those of you who haven't played it before, you had just expect to get wet in the face if you play with me. We also played this other game called scum, and essentially the point of the game is to not be scum and to get up into the higher class which is president and vice president, because you get all the benefits of being upper class and you get more points. Anyway, during the game, my friend Keith was president for the whole game, but it was my goal to kick him out of president. Well long story short I didn't kick him out of president, and I only made it to VP, but he knows that the next time we play that game he needs to watch his back because I'm going to be president and I'm going to win the game. hahaha
4. My mom and I decorated for Christmas last weekend. The best part is when I came home last Tuesday, when we were pulling into our driveway they had put all the Christmas lights up on the house to surprise me. Best thing ever!!!!
5. There's only 2 more weeks left of school!!!
6. I am sick. I hate being sick. During finals. Lovely.
7. My goal is to get better this weekend!
8. I love, love, love naps!
9. I got to go and see The Transiberian Orchestra last Friday and it was the most insane and craziest concert I have ever been to! There were lights, crazy effects, fire, "snow," things that moved, fireworks, sparklers....it was crazy!!!
10. It was snowing earlier and it totally made my day!!!! :D
Love you all and I hope you're staying nice and warm and cozy by a fire somewhere! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment