1. Finals are death and by next week I will be more than half way dead if not all the way dead. Let me tell ya, brain is turning to mush.
2. I've done some Christmas shopping this week and I am feeling SO proud of myself for finding such good Christmas gifts this year.
3. A week from today I'll be heading home for not just Christmas, but for 4 whole months where I will be off track for the winter. I've loved school don't get me wrong, I have really grown to enjoy myself here. I've met so many amazing people and have learned sooooo much. However, it'll be nice to have a break.
4. I need to write out my Christmas wish list.
5. I really want it to snow! Although, I don't know if I want it to snow before I go home because I don't want to be traveling in crappy weather. BUT, if it snowed the day I got home that would be amazing and one of the best Christmas/welcome home gifts ever!!! haha
6. I need to broaden my music selection. I've hardly listened to the radio since I've been here at school and I'm really wanting to hear some new songs!
7. It's really weird that it's my last weekend here.
8. Favorite Christmas song of the week is Mistletoe by Colbie Callet.
9. I love my scarfs in this cold weather!!! I have a serious obsession with them. I wear one every day.
10. Funny Story Time: So in our apartment we have this Christmas/end of semester count down chain that we made like a week before Thanksgiving break, and every night we all get excited because we get to take off a chain link. Well so now that it's getting really short we all get really excited when we get to take one off. We will literally fight to the death on who gets to take the next link off. And when I say fight I mean tackle each other to the ground, and couch so that one or the other can't take the next chain off. I don't really know if that's funny to all ya'll, but every night at around 10 is when the fight will begin and it's freakin' hilarious the things that will happen and be said.
11. One thing I want for Christmas this year is a little willow tree figurine. I have recently fallen in love with them.
12. I love my life, family and friends.
13. We are doing a secret Santa gift exchange in our apartment and it's really funny to watch my roommates try and bribe each other on telling each other who they have.
NO I WILL NOT TELL WHO I HAVE.
NO I WILL NOT TELL WHO I HAVE.
14. I've had the munchies really bad this week!!!
15. Christmas movies, and music is all we watch and listen to in my apartment.
16. I can't wait to make Christmas sugar cookies and peanut brittle when I go home.
17. Christmas with the Kranks is one of the funniest Christmas movies ever made! If you haven't seen it, you need to. My roommate Jaqueline and I are watching it right now.
18. This has seriously got to be my favorite time of year.
19. It's been an amazing week!
20. To all of you taking finals good luck!!!!!
I hope every one's had an amazing week! Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment