Sunday, December 4, 2011
A Beautiful Christmas Concert
For a couple days now I've been sick with what feels like the flu. I have been cooped up in my tiny little apartment for two whole days doing nothing, but sleep, watch a little TV, eat, and sleep some more. I've had three designated places where my roommates could find me, my bed (mostly where I've been), the couch, and the table. You'll only find me at the table at rare occasion though because I've been eating on the couch or while in my bed. My life has been very exciting let me tell you. Lucky for me I was beginning to feel much better yesterday after sleeping most of the day away and I had the lovely opportunity of being able to go to the BYU-Idaho Christmas Concert. The concert was amazing! There was a guest singing, Brian Stokes Mitchell and he did an outstanding job! He sang several of my favorite songs, I'll be Home for Christmas, and The Christmas Song. The BYU-Idaho choir and orchestra also did an amazing job. One of my favorite songs they sang was Carol of the Bells. The whole concert was beautiful and I was definitely able to feel the spirit of Christmas. It was so fun and so nice to get out of the house and to get some fresh air. The concert was (call me cheesy) magical! The singing and the lights had me mesmerized and gave me goose bumps. 'Twas a magical Chritmas concert and I loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment