This time of year is by far my most favorite time of year, mostly because I can feel the true spirit of Christmas in the air. Everyone being secret Santa's, giving gifts, helping each other and making sure every one is loved and taken care of...it's so fun and makes you feel so good inside when you can do things for each other. I have to express my gratitude for every one who made this Christmas so wonderful. Especially to our secret Santa. The 12 days of Christmas was so much fun and made our Christmas so special this year. I really do hope that every one had a wonderful Christmas this year and that every one was able to feel the True Spirit of Christmas like I was able to feel. Just like in Charlie Brown, Linus explains it best in this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeVDOu2_Fuc&feature=related
Merry Christmas!!!
Here are a few pictures from my Christmas with my family!
Our stockings!
Presents under the tree.
Dad and his new gadgets! haha
Mom and Sara!
I got a willow tree figurine! I've recently become obsessed with these.
Opening gifts...
Traditional Christmas Keenan Breakfast. Eggs Ala Goldenrod and orange juice! It is sooooo good!!!!!
"Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister, and Lord help the sister who comes between me and my man..." -White Christmas
It's our favorite song and we sing it to each other all the time! hahahaOur Christmas Pj's!!!!! They're actually long this year and won't shrink!!!
Who's happy?! This girl right here!!!! haha
All dressed up and ready for church. Mom wanted a picture. The flash was rather bright.
Happy Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment