Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A week of Crazzzieness!!!

Hey sorry I didn't post last Friday. I was on my way home from school and when I got home getting on my blog was kinda the last thing on my list of things to do. Anyway, this post will have to make up for my lack of keeping the blogging world updated.
Last week was probably the crazzzziest week of my life. Finals, studying, packing, cleaning, trying to remember to eat and sleep somewhere in there it was ridiculous. Needless to say, I SURVIVED my first round of college finals and my first semester of college. Let me tell ya it feels AMAZING to be done and to know that I survived the deadly finals. Not even kidding you I felt like I was going to die after finals were over. Then came the packing and cleaning to get ready to come home. Last Thursday I was up till 1:30 trying to get everything packed and our family room cleaned up for our last clean check. And for those of you who know me I try to get to bed at a decent time every night unless it's the weekends. I especially try to get to bed early before I'm about to travel because I know I have to help drive, and driving while you're sleepy is really NOT the best thing in the world. Well my plan of getting to bed early totaly failed and it's a good thing I drove for the first half of the drive back, because the last half I was DEAD. Soooo yeah that was my week last week...I honestly don't remember anything funny or silly happening with the roommates. We were all stress cases and we were beyond ready for Christmas. I really miss them a lot!!! I am beginning to miss Rexburg too actually. haha I never ever thought I would miss it, but i do! I was told many times by many people that I would miss it...they were right. haha However, despite my minor state of depression and longing for my roommates being home feels amazing!!! I love being with my family, getting ready for Christmas and just spending so much time together has been so fun! There really is, "..No place like home for the holidays..." This time of year truly is, "The most wonderful time of year" and I am so grateful to be able to spend it with my family and friends! I hope all of you are enjoying the Holidays! And if you haven't gotten that Christmas shopping done yet Christmas is in t-minus 5 days and counting. Merry Christmas!

Here are a few pictures that got taken before I left good ol' Rexburg.

Yummy dinner Staci and I made one night!

We went out as Roommates one last time several weekends ago. We didn't want to take two cars to Craigo's (it's the best pizza restaurant in the world) so four of us crammed in the back seat. I was practically sitting on Makayla. haha

It was a rather tight fit. haha

It's a good thing we're best friends. hahaha

Best Friends Forever...I was literally sitting on top of her in this picture. haha

Our Christmas tree and our presents for each other!

So, Makayla and I realized after the semester was over and the very night that I was packing, that we hadn't taken any pictures of our room. So here's our lovely room. Complete with princesses, Zach Effron, and of course Ammon. haha

This is my side of the room! The quilt on my bed was hand quilted by my mom and others. It was a graduation present. It has my favorite quote at the top of it, "Tomorrow is Always Fresh with no Mistakes in it." Sound familiar?! haha

Makayla's side of the room. The quilt on her bed was made by her sister.

Our closet.

She was going a little crazy while I was beginning to pack. haha
OH! Our room wouldn't be complete without a Tangled poster either! hahaha

Merry Christmas!!!!
-Said like Sue in the following video
By the way this video is our favorite video as roommates! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment