Hey everyone! So, for my comm. 111 class I've been asked to blog about something that I enjoy or something that interests me. So, I've decided to blog about cooking. For the next couple of days I am going to post 10 of my favorite recipes or cooking ideas and why I like them, why I would want to cook them, try them out etc. I hope you enjoy gathering new recipes for your cook book. So here we go!
This is one of my favorite meals mostly because I grew up with it and it's so easy to make. It's so tasty and delicious as well. How can you go wrong with pasta, chicken and a yummy sauce to go over it? I'll answer that question for you...you can't.
Crockpot Italian Chicken
4 chicken breasts
1 packet Zesty Italian dressing seasoning
1 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
2 cans cream of chicken soup
Directions:
Place the chicken in a crockpot and sprinkle Italian dressing over it. Combine cream cheese and cream of chicken soup in a small pot over low heat and pour over chicken. Cook on low in the crockpot for at least 4 hours. You can leave it in there all day. Once chicken is done you can leave the chicken breasts whole, cube it, or even shred it. I always cut the breasts into tenderloin size strips. Once you have cut up the chicken, throw it back in the crockpot and stir into the sauce.
If you feel the sauce is too thick you can thin it to your preferred consistency with a little milk. Serve over pasta or rice.
This recipe is so worth trying! It's a perfect Sunday dinner! My roommates and I LOVE this every time it's made. Among the 5 of us we will finish off the whole meal because we love it so much! Hope every one's having a grand day! And I hope you enjoy these upcoming posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment