1. Mom. She's one of my best friends and gives the bestest advice and always knows how to calm me down. She's amazing in all that she does and says. I love her very much!
2. Dad. He's also another good advice giver and has taught me how to work with my hands and how to love the gospel. He's helped me to know how strong the priesthood is and I love him very much.
3. Jesus Christ. He died for me. He knows my struggles and helps me everyday. I know he lives and I love him very much.
4. Bishop McLaws. He's the BESTEST Bishop ever. He is seriously one of the most amazing people I have ever met. He has helped me in SO many ways and all I can say is that I love him very, very much.
5. All the Grandparents. Not only do they spoil you, but they share awesome advice on things they have experienced in their life and I love to hear all their fun and silly stories. I love them so much.
6. Sister Janney. She's also one of my best friends. She shares so many insightful things and how I can become a better woman. She's one of the most amazing people I know and I love her to death!
7. Sister Lattin. She was my first young woman's leader and became the friend that I didn't have in young woman's. She helped me to feel accepted and helped me to know that I have worth. She's a very sweet lady and I love her!
8. Mrs. Revenig. She was my favorite teacher in high school. She helped me to branch out and to show the inner silly Lizzy, (Liz to her) that she could see the day I walked into her class. She helped me to enjoy school, life and to find beauty in everyone and everything.
9. Sister Bird. She's one of the strongest most amazing ladies that I know. She's one of my bestest friends and has helped me learn the meaning of Faith, Prayer, miracles, and endurance. She's the definition of miracle, because she is one. I love her very dearly!
10. Last but not least, my seester Sara, or to me, Stan. She is my best freind! She's silly, weird, funny, hyper, serious and anything and everything with me. I love her advice. And when I can give her a weird look, she'll just shoot it right back at me which completes our friendship. We are the best of seesters and I love her tons!!!
Ok, so these are just a few of the people who have influenced my life. There are sooo many others in my life who have helped me as well, so don't think I don't love you if you're not on this list. haha I love you all very much and I am truly grateful for all the love, advice and support I have gotten while growing up. Thank you!
I have a beautiful life with beautiful people in it.

Love you!!!!!!! :D
ReplyDelete-Stan