Well here's the next question everyone, List 10 things you would tell your 16 year old self.
1. Enjoy life and being naive.
2. Don't take things too seriously.
3. Be careful with your heart.
4. Get involved in more sports, plays, and extra curricular activities.
5. Don't be so excited to date and just enjoy being single. When you get to college most of the guys are looking for a wife. haha
6. Work harder in school.
7. Try to enjoy school.
8. That math test won't determine you getting into college or not.
9. Branch out now! Not later.
10. Just have fun. :)
Yup, that's the 10 things I would tell myself at 16. If only I could go back and change a few things. Hope every one's enjoying March Madness, if you're a fan like me I know you are. And well if you aren't huge into basketball or the madness I hope you're enjoying something else. Like the weather. I know I'm enjoying the sun being out today!!! It's been so rainy the past week and I'm so happy to see the sun!
No comments:
Post a Comment