Ok people we are on question 6...the question is, What is the hardest thing you have ever experience?
I have to say that the hardest thing I have ever experienced was this past summer when my mom was really sick in the Hospital with an autoimmune disease called Hemoliticanemia. She was so sick and we really almost lost her. When she got sick I was thrown into real life and being an adult really fast and I had to be mom for a majority of the summer and up until I left for school. My grandma Keenan came and stayed with us for 2 1/2 weeks though which was a huge relief on my part in that I could be at the hospital with mom and not have to worry about making dinner for the fam and stuff. It was seriously the scariest and hardest thing I've ever had to do. Especially since I was right out of high school and I almost lost my mom.
So yeah that's just one of the many hard things I've gone through, but it was definitely the hardest. I'll try and get the next question up by tonight or tomorrow, just cuz I've been really bad about posting them on a regular basis. I'm really supposed to be posting them everyday, but that's obviously failed. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment