Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Happy Things in Life

Ok everyone here's the next question, What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now? Here are my answers.

1. Food. Yes, food. I have been craving and eating all sorts of delicious food lately and it's just made me really happy.

2. Prayer & Scripture Study. By praying and reading my scriptures I have found so much peace and comfort in sharing my day with my Father in Heaven and by opening my mind to the things that were written for my benefit.

3. Music. I have been listening to so much music recently. It's kinda one of my outlets in life. I love the lyrics and story that each song plays. Sometimes it seems like the songs were made just for me. haha

4. Mysteries. I've been reading and watching a bunch of fun mysteries and I am so hooked. Some of them are as follows: Once Upon a Time, Pretty Little Liars, and The Hunger Games. I seriously love trying to find out who the killer is, why they did it, how the people are going to solve the mystery. It's all very thrilling.

5. Exercise. I have been doing Yoga and Pilate's almost every morning and I feel so good. I just feel happy and rejuvenated after a good workout and for the rest of the day.

So yeah those are my answers feel free to share your thoughts. I'll be better about posting and answering the questions so if any of you want to do this you'll have the questions quicker. haha Hope all is well with everyone. As for me I'm doin' awesome and I'm off to watch another fun mystery! haha Toodaloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment