Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Passions

Alrighty, question number 8 is, What are 5 passions you have?

1. Blogging. I love to blog. It's almost like my journal only I'm sharing my thoughts and feeling with everyone rather than keeping them to myself. (There are things I do keep to myself though that don't need to be shared, so don't think all y'all have an in on all the things that are going on in my life. haha) Blogging is really fun though in that I get to add pictures to the blog and I get to design and set-up the things on here. It's fun because everything reflects my personality.

2. Cooking. I've recently discovered that I really like trying new recipes and hoping that the thing I cook turns out good. It's the reward of seeing every one's reaction to how things taste. I've had mostly good reactions so far. haha

3. Photography. I love taking pictures and getting creative with different angles and shots. I love being able to capture all the beauty and little things in life that not many people really notice. I hope that I can expand in this area and become a better and more well known photographer.

4. Piano. I have played the piano for about 13-14 years and I love it. Although, I haven't played that often since I've been home, I can still sit down and whip out a song that I haven't played in a while. There's something about playing a song though that I used to know really well, I have to re-teach it to myself because my fingers don't quite remember or can't move as fast to the notes I need to get to, but just relearning and learning new songs is such a joy for me. I especially love when I'm mad and I can sit down and play a really hard song and pound on the piano all I want. It's really quite fun. haha

5. Exercise. I love exercising. I love yoga and pilates. I am just able to zone out and focus on my workout an becoming stronger. I love the heat that runs through my body that helps be push myself to my limits. Exercising helps me to clear my mind and focus on myself. It's awesome and I love it.

So yeah those are a few of my passions I hope all y'all enjoyed reading about them. Hope every one's having a lovely day! T.T.F.N. ---Ta Ta For Now! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment