Ok everybody the next question is to describe your relationship with your parents.
I have to say my parents are my best friends. Now how many 19 year olds do you hear say that about their parents? Not many I can tell you that. Really though, I love my parents. They always give me such good advice and always know how to help me when I need their help. I share practically everything with them. They have always supported me in everything such as sports, plays, piano and even when I'm weird and hyper they still love me for who I am which is such a blessing to me. They have done an amazing job raising me and they are seriously the bestest parents in the world! I love them so much and I hope that I can be as awesome of a parent as them one day! Love you mom and dad!
I'm loving the new look! Super cute :) I have a great relationship with my parents! They are so wonderful and helpful and I love love love talking with my mom on the phone. It's hard balancing your relationship with your husband and your parents when you've got great parents. It's sometimes hard to remember that your husband is your number one and you tell him EVERYTHING and you tell you parents just some things. That you ask advice from your husband first and then you both go to your parents together if you feel you need more advice. Great question! I wish I had appreciated my parents more growing up. But I didn't. Better late than never, right?! :)
ReplyDelete