Goodness gracious today was gorgeous!!! Well technically speaking it was yesterday morning, cuz it's 12am right now, but that doesn't matter yesterday morning I woke up to the sun shining, birds chirping, and warm air outside. All time high for the day was 66 degrees! It was amazing! After a wonderful and relaxing yoga workout yesterday morning I couldn't wait to whip out my spring/summer clothes. Yes people I was wearing a flowered top with a knitted cardigan, jeans (gotta get used to wearing jeans in warm weather especially when I go back to school at BYU-I.) and sandals. It was the best feeling in the world not having to wear a parka, long sleeved shirt and boots. haha Anyway, alongside it being such a marvelous day I felt absolutely be.YOU.tiful inside and out and not just yesterday, but a lot lately. I've felt so strong, independent and happy. I feel like a woman. haha I was actually listening to that song by Shania Twain the other day and I was blasting it as I was listening to it. It feels so good to feel like a woman. I almost feel invincible at times like nothing will stop me from being happy and myself. I love it. It really is such a great feeling.
Ok now just to spice up my blog for this month I saw this fun idea off Pinterest for blogging and what questions to ask on first dates and such, and I wanted to do the questions here on my blog like this other gal did. The first question was to list 20 random facts about myself....well I kinda did that two posts ago in Ladida...soooo I'm just gonna skip to the second question and answer it in my next post.
The question is, Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears. Lets see if all ya'll can sit and stew on that one and come up with a few fears of your own and then see if you can guess what my top 3 fears are and why.
Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine and warm weather that's been here. Have fun answering that question.
No comments:
Post a Comment