Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Dream Job

Ok here's the next question...I couldn't wait to answer this one. What is your dream job and why?

My ultimate dream job is to be a Disney Princess! Yes a Disney princess. It's sort of silly I know, but I just love Disney so much and I've always loved all the Disney princess movies. When I was little I dressed, slept, played and ate in my snow white and sleeping beauty costumes that my mom made me. Ever since I've been little I've always thought about how fun it would be to work at Disneyland. Now that I'm older I just think it would be so fun to make all the little kids days by talking to them, taking pictures with them and making all their Disney dreams come true. I love kids so much and being a little girls favorite Disney princesses and making her smile would be one of the best jobs in the world.



However, seeing as that job isn't quite within a realistic grasp my realistic dream job is to be a wife and mommy. Being a mom really would be the most amazing job in the world. I love kids and I just can't wait for the day when I get to be the silly mom that my kids look up to. haha :D




Seeing as this question was such a fun one to post about, feel free to post your dream jobs and such! I would to hear about everyone else's dreams! haha 


No comments:

Post a Comment