Ok question number 10 is to describe your most embarrassing moment?
Alright confession time...Honest to goodness, I don't really get embarrassed super easily because I do stupid things everyday. It's CRAZY I know. haha But, it really takes a lot for me to get embarrassed. However, I've been doing a lot of thinking to come up with a somewhat good story to share with you guys. So, here it goes...
Once upon a time...
A couple years ago, I was having some troubles with my eyesight. Now I wear glasses and contacts so I was thinking that some how my eyesight made a drastic change over night. Well for a week I walked around with blurry vision and was thinking that there was something seriously wrong with my eyes. Having told my parents my troubles, we decided to take a trip to the eye doctor. I went through the usually steps that one takes when getting their eyes checked. Then my eye doctor said, I want you to switch your contacts. Put your left one in your right eye and your right one in your left eye.
"What good is this going to do?" I thought to myself.
However, I did as he said and what do you know my vision was MAGICALLY restored.
Yes I had accidentally switched my contacts, and yes it took taking a trip to the eye doctor just for him to tell me what an idiot I was and that my vision was fine and that I had merely switched my contacts. Probably one of the most embarrassing moments ever. So there you have it folks my stupidness in the works. And we all lived happily ever after.
The End
No comments:
Post a Comment