Ok folks here are my 3 fears. In my last post I decided I was gonna spice up my blog a little bit by posting fun questions that you can either blog about, or ask on that first date. So here's the answer to the 2nd question.
1st Fear: Spiders. I absolutely HATE spiders! Reason being is that they creep around all quick like and they jump and it takes like three smacks of a shoe before they finally shrivel up and die. It doesn't matter what size or shape they are they just seriously give me the heebee geebees. I can kill the little ones, and I can kill the big ones sometimes. However, more often times than not, I have to have someone kill the big ones cuz I'm scared they will jump up on me when I smack them the first time and that they will start attacking me.
2nd Fear: Dying Alone. I really am afraid of growing old and not being married and that I'll be an old maid. I know the chances are slim of this happening, but you never know it could happen. It's just that small fear that makes me hope I don't die alone.
3rd Fear: Scary Movies. It's a silly one I know, but scary movies creep me out. I can not and will not watch them. They give me nightmares and it makes me have to sleep with a hall light or lamp light in my room, just so I don't think that there's some creepy thing in the dark that's gonna pop out and kill me in my sleep. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban gave me nightmares for 2 weeks. The werewolf was SO scary and I hated it. I can handle that movie now obviously, but back when it came out I was scared for my life. The last scary movie I saw was The Eye. I watched it on Halloween 2-3 years ago with some friends and seriously hid under a blanket the whole time. That was the last scary movie that I watched and will ever watch. I really am serious when I say I hid under a blanket! haha
So yeah those are my fears! Hope you got a little giggle out of them. Feel free to post you're fears in my comment box if you want. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment